1429710779547.jpg

142971501297.jpg

THE START OF THE GROWTH ERA

Last October Tubacex announced it has taken over 65% of Italian company IBF with a call option for the remaining 35%.

1429715036186.jpg

The closing of this deal has occurred in early 2015, since when IBF has been integrated in Tubacex Group. 

The acquisition of IBF helps Tubacex to take a step further in its strategic goal of becoming a global tubular solutions provider.

Strategic focus on Oil&Gas and Energy and Asian market

IBF integration falls within the framework of the growth strategy set out in the Tubacex Strategic Plan and enables the company to complete its product range, advance in the value chain and increase its presence in the oil and gas and power generation sectors and in the Asian market, among other aspects.

1429715025715.jpg

IBF: a leading specialist in high value added tubular solutions

IBF, founded in 1979, is a leading manufacturer of seamless high alloys and stainless steel tubes and fittings, with a workforce of around 300 people and sales over 140 million euro in 2014.

Market leader in Oil&Gas and Power Genenation

IBF is a reputed global supplier of customized tube solutions for the leading companies in oil and gas extraction (sub-sea, top-side and on-shore), power generation (conventional and nuclear), as well as for the petrochemical industry and LNG.

R&D: Strong internal capabilities

  • Strong engineering and R&D capabilities
  • Cooperation with University of Milan in testing innovative materials and potential applications
  • Technological office focus on designing new products and performing feasibility studie

Manufacturing facilities

ITALY  Head office (Colnago).

           Fittings Division (San Nicolò) 4 plants.

           Pipes Division (Vittuone) 3 plants.

CHINA: JSI CO. Ltd (Jilin City).

SALES BY INDUSTRY

1429715042720.jpg

* Remaining 12% corresponds to other sectors

 

1429715051615.jpg

 

1429867847564.jpg