Tubacex Group

Tubacex Foundation 

Inicio » Tubacex Group » TUBACEX Foundation

Tubacex Foundation

TUBACEX stablished its own Foundation in February 2016 with the aim of channeling all the efforts in the social development of the areas where it has presence.
Taking as a framework of action the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the United Nations, TUBACEX established three priority axes to promote different projects:

Since 2016, TUBACEX launched three dual training programs specialized in “Mechatronics” (2016), “Extrusion, Rolling and Forging” (2017) and “Non-Destructive Tests” (2018), promoted by the company in collaboration with the Basque and Austrian Governments, as well as different vocational training centers.
These programs are four years long and 75% of their contents are carried out at the work center while the other 25% are taught in the classrooms. They also include a year of international work experience at any of the Group plants in the USA, Italy, Austria or India, which completes and rounds off the training.
This training modality was consolidated in 2018 with the launching of the third program, and when the first international work experience included in these programs started. Two young trainees who were involved in the first Maintenance program launched by the company traveled to SBER (Austria) to complete their training and round it off with a rewarding experience at professional and personal levels.

Regarding the promotion of equal opportunities, TUBACEX seeks diverse talent, promoting equal opportunities.
On the one hand, TUBACEX promotes policies to encourage equal treatment and opportunities for men and women, with the preparation of gender equality plans in the most representative plants. where aims, strategies and best practices to be implemented are defined. On the other hand, the company works with the ONCE foundation in the Inserta Program with the aim of promoting the recruitment of functional diversity employees as part of the Group’s workforce. A commitment to integrating different talent has materialized in an agreement signed under the framework of the Social Inclusion and Social Economy program promoted by the Fundación ONCE through Inserta Empleo and funded by the European Social Fund.

Social Action

TUBACEX signed a collaboration agreement with UNICEF in November 2016 for the promotion of childhood education in the Palghar district (India) by improving access to water, sanitation and hygiene. This three-year agreement has been maintained active in 2019 encouraging communication and participation among shareholders, through voluntary donations channeled through payslip donation schemes, bank transfers or crowd-funding platforms at www.tubacex.com/unicef. 

WORLDWIDE

PRESENCE

TUBACEX consolidates growth increasing its backlog

TUBACEX order intake continues to grow month by month and it now stands at 40% above the average for recent years. TUBACEX is involved in the final negotiation stages of large projects expected to be closed in the short term, which will represent an...

read more

TUBACEX increases order intake by 40% in a recovering market

After four years of crisis in the energy sector, market recovery is becoming consolidated, with sales amounting to €323.5 million and an EBITDA of €33.3 million with a margin of 10.3%, which is higher than the margin in the same period of the previous year. The Group's financial strategy, with a...

read more