Latest news

Home » Latest News

Calendar

January 2022
M T W T F S S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

TUBACEX is well prepared to face the oil crisis

The company approves a supplementary dividend of €0.0501 gross per share, payable in July. This payment, in addition to the dividend paid in January, implies a pay-out of 40%. TUBACEX has invested almost 25 million Euros in 2014. The AGM ratified the appointment of a...

read more

TUBACEX Acquires the italian company, IBF

- It has taken over 65% of its share capital with a call option for the remaining 35%. - IBF has industrial plants in the north of Italy and a joint venture in China. - TUBACEX takes a step further in its strategic goal of becoming a global tubular solutions provider....

read more